ConfiForms is very flexible at what you can do when structuring and using your data forms.
There are 2 main aspects you need to know:
- Form configuration
- Form (and stored data) usage and presentation
Basically, once configured, the form could be used in any page and in the way you need, same form could be shown as inlined or as dialog, with standard layout or with totally custom layout.
The flexibility comes by using ConfiForms Registration Control macro.
- Use the macro on the same page where the form is defined, or even inside the ConfiForms Form macro, to have a standard way to register new records in the data form, Creating a simple form in Confluence with ConfiForms
- Use the macro on some other page, referencing the form defined on another page (by specifying parameters: "ConfiForms Form name" and "Location page name")
- Use the macro to have a data form embedded to the page (just a parameter in the "ConfiForms Registration Control" macro), Creating embedded form with ConfiForms to send emails directly from Confluence
- User the macro to have a totally custom layout for your data fields, see here ConfiForms Form with custom layout