Each record in ConfiForms has the following associated metadata (aka metadata fields):
- id - record internal id (UUID), unique for every saved record within dataset
- ownedBy - the username(s) of the users who own the record (and can fully control it) - multi-value field! Multiple users can own a record!
ownedByName - the full name of the user who owns the record Use ownedBy.transform(fullName).asList
- createdBy - the username of the user who has created the record (admin users can create records for other users)
createdByName - the full name of the user who has created the record Use createdBy.fullName
- created - the timestamp when the record was created
- dateCreatedFormatted - a more readable way to see created timestamp (Uses "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm" format, if you need "created" date in another format, use Virtual functions, created.formatDate(PATTERN) to get it in the format you want)