- id - record internal id (UUID), unique for every saved record within dataset
- ownedBy - the username(s) of the users who own the record (and can fully control it) - multi-value field! Multiple users can own a record!
ownedByName - the full name of the user who owns the record Use ownedBy.transform(fullName).asList
- createdBy - the username of the user who has created the record (admin users can create records for other users)
createdByName - the full name of the user who has created the record Use createdBy.fullName
- created - the timestamp when the record was created
- dateCreatedFormatted - a more readable way to see created timestamp (Uses "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm" format, if you need "created" date in another format, use Virtual functions, created.formatDate(PATTERN) to get it in the format you want)
- recordId - numeric ID of the record, unique within the form. If you want to reference the record always use "id" field instead
These fields could be queries the same way as you do with other, user defined fields.