- The easiest way to consume REST services inside Confluence
Need to show data from a REST service or some other web content inside Confluence? The ConfiDoc plugin can help! ConfiDoc currently supports SQL, JSON, RSS, XML and CSV data formats for structured content and can import most other unstructured HTML content.
- Connect to external services and include content from other servers safely.
The Confluence administrator defines which services can be used, manages their authentication details, and configures permissions for internal user access.
- The easiest way to build content mashups and dashboards in Confluence
The ConfiDoc Plugin speeds dashboard construction by enabling the administrator to include results from QuickBuild, Cacti, JIRA, and other systems on a single page.
- A built-in proxy to keep authentication details private
The Confluence administrator centrally manages connections to external services in one place, and these controls are fully integrated with the Confluence permissions system.
- DIsplay external web page content inside Confluence
ConfiDoc can easily import HTML or images (and other binary formats) from other webservers and SharePoint sites into Confluence pages. Do you need to include on a Confluence page build data from QuickBuild, Hudson, or Cruise control? Perhaps a dashboard needs issue information from YourTrack or JIRA, a chart from Cacti, or data from Nagios or Zabbix? The ConfiDoc plugin can turn these into easy tasks.
- Customer driven
ConfiDoc development responds to customers' ideas; tell us what you think and what is missing, and we will address your ideas in our development plans!
- Accessing JSON structures
- Consuming CSV file from attachment and showing the contents as table and in a chart
- Creating parent-child page using ListView and TableView macros
- Databases and java drivers
- How to use ConfiDoc as proxy
- How to use raw data from ConfiDoc
- Include and show JSON data from JIRA with ConfiDoc
- Include HTML content from other services
- Show data from XML attached to page
- Tutorials from ConfiDoc website and short tutorial how to use ConfiDoc excerpt and ConfiDoc excerpt anchor macros
- Using ConfiDoc to connect to Database
Search documentation and tutorials