When creating a support request through support channels (see below) we will respond within no more than 48 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goals are to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. We will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond our control.
Business Hours and Response Time
Vertuna’s business hours are from 8am to 8pm GMT+2, Monday through Friday (except for Estonian national holidays). All requests are answered within 24-48 business hours, excluding national holidays. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a request through the form available on wiki.vertuna.com
- Submitting request directly in Vertuna's Jira Service Desk - https://vrt.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Answers are monitored by our support team and answered on a best-effort basis (to get faster response please make sure you drop a message through one of our supported channels).
Vertuna’s Support Includes:
- Assistance with configuring Vertuna products
- Guidelines and best practices on Vertuna products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with Vertuna products
- Help with issues arising out of Vertuna product upgrades
Vertuna’s Support Does Not Include:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Help with programming against Vertuna’s API
- Support in any language other than English
- Help with troubleshooting Vertuna products on non-standard Confluence or JIRA installations (for example: compatibility with 3rd party theme add-ons for Confluence). However, we do our best to support 3rd party add-ons as much as we can, but due to different quality of these add-ons and different techniques used this is not easy and cannot be guaranteed to work
- ConfiForms. Data Forms & Workflows add-on for creating data forms in Confluence (ConfiForms listing on Atlassian Marketplace)
- ConfiDoc. Easy & Secure Content Mashups add-on for creating secure content mashups in Confluence (ConfiDoc listing on Atlassian Marketplace)
- SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics add-on for helping your to understand your Confluence content and usage (SpaceAuditor system audit and statistics listing on Atlassian Marketplace)
- User Profile Strength Plugin add-on for Confluence communities which helps you to build better user's profile (User Profile Strength Plugin on Atlassian Marketplace)
- HTML Include for Confluence cloud - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221983/html-include-macro-for-confluence-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Vertuna LLC is the company registered in Tallinn Estonia, in 2005 (VAT EE101037914).